Ad tech company the Trade Desk is launching a range of new products that will help advertisers use data-driven insights to plan, forecast and buy digital media more effectively.
Collectively referred to as the Next Wave, this release includes three products:
- Koa is powerful AI that improves advertisers’ decisioning and accelerates campaign performance. Koa’s robust and transparent forecasting engine is built on The Trade Desk’s data set – including nearly nine million queries every second – to help buyers extend audience reach and spend more efficiently.
- The Trade Desk Planner is a data-driven media planning tool that delivers audience insights and informs ad strategies across channels and devices.
- Megagon is an intuitive new user interface that proactively surfaces tailored insights and offers Koa Recommendations to help advertisers make real-time optimisation decisions. Megagon helps buyers save time and advertising budget without sacrificing transparency and control.
The Trade Desk’s enhanced platform allows advertisers to:
- Easily plan and immediately activate cross-channel campaigns that identify high-value opportunities before spending a single dollar in market.
- Have immediate visibility into the impact on scope and spend for every optimisation made or setting selected in the platform.
- Make smarter, more effective optimisations with customised, data-driven Koa Recommendations.
A company spokesperson said, “We are proud to launch the Next Wave to deliver on the promise of programmatic – a more data-driven approach to advertising that benefits advertisers, publishers and consumers. By enhancing the innovations on our platform that have always set us apart, we are giving agencies and brands more control and power and a great user experience.”