email marketing

E-mail Marketing

Campaign Monitor has acquired ecommerce marketing platform Conversio which will form the basis of its new product offering designed for smaller retailers.  The company, which was originally founded in Australia, signalled earlier this year it was on the hunt for acquisitions which would help it expand into new verticals and

A shift in strategy post-GDPR has led to an increase in customer engagement with email marketing campaigns, according to a new study. The 2019 Marketing Benchmark Report details the latest trends in email and mobile marketing based off of 2018 data. It’s the first report to be released by Acoustic,

email marketing campaign

Relatable content, personalisation and automation are the three key ingredients to making an email marketing campaign succeed according to Akerho Oghoghomeh, VP for small business at Campaign Monitor.  Oghoghomeh said email marketing is not an outdated form of communication, “It is very reliable, trustworthy and authentic when reaching the audiences

Fish eating small ones

CM Group, the parent company of Australian-founded email marketing platform Campaign Monitor, has acquired martech business Vuture and secured US$410 million financing. Terms of the deal, which closed this month, were not disclosed. Vuture is a cross-channel marketing platform for legal and professional service providers. As a result of the

CM Group, the company behind Australian tech company Campaign Monitor, has acquired cross channel marketing platform Sailthru and email personalisation tool Liveclicker. The acquisition is expected to bring in an additional $60 million in revenue in 2019 and 540 new customers, including Bloomberg, Samsung and Fashion Nova. Campaign Monitor was

email marketing, smartphone

Most Australian marketers have a lot of work to do to match the industry and global leaders in email marketing, according to research from dotmailer. Australian retailers are getting the basics right but are struggling with more sophisticated data-driven email campaigns. “It’s clear from the study that we’re focusing very


When it comes to making sure marketing emails arrive in consumers’ inboxes, Australians perform above the global average. Globally, 80 per cent of email is delivered to the inbox, while the remaining 20 per cent is diverted to spam folders or gets blocked altogether, according to 2017 Deliverability Benchmark Report


The use of emojis—those little digital icons representing everything from sushi and sailboats to infinite variations on the smiley face—has become part of everyday life.  Marketers, however, have been hesitant to incorporate them into email campaigns, due to uncertainty about how their use may be perceived by both mailbox providers

Australia’s marketers are becoming more sophisticated in their use of performance advertising and marketing according to AdRoll’s 2017 State of Performance Marketing report. And that trend is driving some significant shifts in cost. The research, released today, is based on interviews with 350 performance marketers across Australia, New Zealand and