Salesforce kicked off its annual Dreamforce conference in San Francisco overnight, where the CRM software firm unveiled new integration, productivity and AI platform services, and new strategic partnerships intended to help companies connect with their customers, to drive innovation and transform their businesses.
Salesforce said it would introduce new advances during Dreamforce for the Customer Success Platform that will help companies unlock data and embed intelligence to accelerate their digital transformations and achieve new levels of productivity.
The new advancements include:
- Salesforce Customer 360, a new platform service that will empower admins to easily connect Salesforce apps and seamlessly manage customer data across clouds via a click-based user interface. Companies will be able to create a complete, real-time, contextually relevant profile for every single customer with Customer 360 ID. With Customer 360, companies can evolve beyond delivering fragmented experiences and show up as one unified brand across departments, devices, channels and interactions.
- MuleSoft announced the next major release of Anypoint Platform, bringing the power of the application network graph to every customer. The application network graph provides information on all systems, apps and their metadata, as well as how they relate to each other. Companies can now leverage machine learning, real-time insights, and advanced security embedded in MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform to gain unprecedented visibility and actionable insights into their application networks. With this latest release, MuleSoft seeks to transform how organisations unlock data – whether in the cloud or on-premises – to fundamentally increase their speed of change and innovation.
- Einstein Voice will empower any user to talk to Salesforce and ultimately, work smarter and more productively. With Einstein Voice Assistant, people can get personalised daily briefings and talk to Salesforce via the Salesforce Mobile App or the smart speaker of their choice. Einstein Voice Bots let admins build customer-facing bots connected to Salesforce with clicks, not code, creating whole new ways for companies to interact with their customers.
- Quip Slides will enhance the traditional collaboration suite by giving users a single, unified canvas to collaborate in real-time and get work done, faster. With documents, spreadsheets, chat and now slides, Quip aims to empower people to work the way they want to, without toggling between disparate apps.
Salesforce Strengthens Strategic Partnerships with Industry Leaders
- Apple and Salesforce announced a strategic partnership that will help create powerful new mobile apps for business. Salesforce said it would work with Apple to redesign the Salesforce Mobile App to give customers rich experiences exclusively on iOS, with unique Apple capabilities such as Siri Shortcuts, Face ID, and Business Chat. The two companies will also provide tools and resources for Salesforce developers to build and deploy apps for iPhone and iPad on the Salesforce Lightning Platform with a new Salesforce Mobile SDK for iOS, and a new iOS App Development course on Trailhead, Salesforce’s free, online learning platform.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Salesforce expanded their global strategic alliance by announcing new product integrations that aim to simplify how customers can securely share and synchronise data across AWS and Salesforce services. AWS and Salesforce will deliver a secure, trusted framework for connecting the Salesforce Platform with AWS PrivateLink, along with other new integrations.
Commenting on the newly unveiled advancements, Salesforce co-chief executive, Keith Block, said, “Nearly every company and every industry is going through an amazing digital transformation. Salesforce is enabling our customers to drive growth and success by putting their customers at the centre of everything they do.”