Industry association ADMA has unveiled the judging panel for its redesigned AC&E awards program, as the deadline for entries approaches.
The ADMA Creativity & Effectiveness Awards (AC&Es) recognise the work of individuals, agencies and brands to leverage the power of strategy and creativity to deliver effectiveness.
Entries for the AC&E Awards close on August 12th and winners will be announced on 24th October at a gala awards dinner at the Star in Sydney.
The awards have returned after a brief hiatus. ADMA says it has worked closely with industry leaders over the last six months to re-design the awards program and introduce a new educational curriculum known as AC&E School that will nurture strategic and creative talent in Australia.
As a result of the redesign, new awards have been introduced and the overall categories reduced from 45 to 30 awards.
ADMA CEO, Andrea Martens, said the redesign of the awards program was vital to ensure there was genuine recognition for brilliant work that can only come when strategy and creativity are in partnership.
“We reviewed the criteria for each category of the AC&E Awards to ensure there was a focus on showcasing the effectiveness of data-centred, strategically-driven creativity. As a result of our audit, some categories were removed, new categories added and others redesigned,” said Martens.
ADMA says more than 80 industry leaders have come on board to judge the awards in 2019. Each category has a judge assigned the role of Chair. These judges include:
- Naomi Shepherd, Group Industry Director, Facebook
- Trisca Scott-Branagan, Head of Marketing, ANZ
- Mark Lollback, CEO, GroupM
- Steve Brennen, CMO, Uber
- Steve Coll, Head of Facebook Creative Shop, Australia & New Zealand, Facebook
- Stuart Tucker, Chief Customer Officer, hipages
- Roger Sniezek, Chief Information & Digital Officer, Coles
- David Bell, Executive Creative Director, MercerBell
- Katherine Raskob, CEO, Australian Institute of Fundraising
- Sudeep Gohil, Partner, KPMG
- Luke Brown, CEO, Affinity
More information on the awards can be found here: www.acandeawards.com