Celebrating [Measurable] Success
The Which-50 Digital Experience Awards stand apart for their focus on metrics and measurable innovation.
While it’s easy to claim a system, initiative or application as being innovative, the true measure of success lies in the size of the impact it has on the customer experience. For example, cutting call waiting times by half can’t be regarded as excellence in digital innovation if callers still spend an extensive period on hold.
Whereas, streamlining the path to purchase does deliver meaningful change, if customers can buy in less time with an easier user experience.
Overall our judges are looking for innovations that genuinely make life fast, easy and simple for customers or users, in a measurable way.
Each category will be judged on a combination of metrics including the below. Questions vary slightly between categories to reflect the metrics specific to each. Please include as many examples as possible showing how you track and measure success.
- Tangible business or community benefits delivered
- Commercial outcomes
- Improvements in customer / user experience
- Online customer ratings / reviews / testimonials
- Examples of outstanding leadership / promoting a culture of innovation
- Increase in Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Increase in conversion rates
- Increase in sales percentage in the last 24 months
Three finalists will be selected from each category, followed by an eventual winner.
Enter Australia’s first, truly measurable digital innovation awards and receive the recognition you deserve.