Netsuite Launches Unified Industry Cloud Offering
NetSuite has released SuiteSuccess, what is claims is the first unified industry cloud solution.
SuiteSuccess is the culmination of a multi-year transformation effort to combine the NetSuite unified suite, 20 years of industry leading practices, a new customer engagement model, and business optimization methods into a unified, industry cloud solution, according to a statement accompanying the launch.
The solution was engineered to solve unique industry challenges that historically have limited a company’s ability to grow, scale and adapt to change. Netsuite said that most ERP vendors have tried to solve the industry solution problem with templates, rapid implementation methodologies, and custom code.
In contrast, the company said it took a holistic approach to the problem and productized domain knowledge, leading practices, KPI’s, and an agile approach to product adoption. The benefits of this are faster time to value, increased business efficiency, flexibility, and greater customer success.
A dozen SuiteSuccess editions for the following eight industries:
- Advertising, media, publishing
- Financial technology
- Service-based businesses
- Wholesale distribution
“SuiteSuccess is what is next for NetSuite and our customers,” said Jim McGeever, Executive VP, Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit.
Early adopter Bill Tingle, CIO of PODS. said the company needed to get a system up and running quickly to maintain growth and SuiteSuccess fit the bill perfectly.
The four key pillars of SuiteSuccess are:
- BUILD. A complete suite including ERP, CRM, PSA, omnichannel commerce, HR, and Business Intelligence (BI) built on the NetSuite cloud platform, continually updated with capabilities and technologies to support all eight industries.
- ENGAGE. Leading practices for each industry and role including workflows, KPI’s, reports, dashboards and metrics, with the flexibility to personalize on the platform from the initial sales contact to ongoing support. With these leading practices, value is added at each stage of the engagement.
- CONSUME. Intelligent staged approach via NetSuite’s industry ‘stairway’ allows companies to consume capabilities based on their business needs. The company describes it as a re-imagined consumption model drives faster time to value, better ROI and greater user adoption. C
- OPTIMIZE. Customers benefit from continuous engagement, updated leading practices, new feature releases, value added SuiteCloud partners, and movement up the stairway. Customers also are always on the latest release.
DirectScale, a software solution designed to seamlessly meet the needs of the direct and social sales industry, said it implemented NetSuite OneWorld in November of 2016 with SuiteSuccess.
“NetSuite had customers in our industry that were dealing with the same issues as us. Setting up contracts, revenue recognition rules, revenue schedules,” said Ansen Hatch, Corporate Controller, DirectScale.
Precision Disposables, a wholesale distributor of high quality, cost efficient, medical products, implemented NetSuite in January 2017 with SuiteSuccess.
“I have 15 plus years of experience in all the major ERP platforms, including SAP, and I’ve been through six major implementations. This was by far the best,” said Bruce Capagli, COO, Precision Disposables.